HVAC Control Technician - Installation and Service
- HVAC Service Technician with 2 years experience commercial/industrial applications
- EPA Certification required
- Low voltage and pneumatic controls experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of TAC and VISTA front-end software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and professionalism in customer relations
- Good documentation skills
- Responsible for installing and serving various products and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Works from drawings, blueprints, engineering specifications or verbal instructions for installations
- Provide direct on-site service, which requires some travel
- Documentation of work completed.
In exchange for your expertise and valued contributions, EMCS, Inc. offers a competitive salary, an excellent working environment, generous employee benefits, and the opportunity to contribute to a growing and dynamic business. Please apply by e-mailing your resume to email@example.com with “HVAC Technician” in the subject line.